Nothing on this site is meant to provide or replace medical advice, and the exercises could be dangerous under certain conditions. By using this site, you agree to be an adult and take responsibility for your health and safety.
By browsing this website, you agree to the terms outlined below.
You Accept Full Responsibility
When acting on any content produced by CalAesthetics LLC / Born Motivated LLC you understand the risk associated with using this type of information and the risk associated with following instructions from related products, and agree not to hold CalAesthetics its agents and/or representatives responsible for injuries or damages resulting from use without proper supervision.
Also, CalAesthetics is not liable for injuries caused by misuse of the products or recommended equipment. Please use quality equipment and ensure that it is installed/assembled correctly. In other words, if you challenge your body enough times, you will eventually fail, and this can sometimes result in injury. That’s the risk you take when you push yourself to try things you can’t yet do, and it’s entirely your own risk.
Nothing on this website or in any CalAesthetics program is intended to represent medical advice. THE SITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL AND OTHER SUCH INFORMATION, BUT SUCH INFORMATION IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE DOES NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. CALAESTHETICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTION ON A USER’S PART BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT IS PRESENTED ON THE SITE.
Physical Goods (Apparel & Supplements) Policies
International shipments may be subject to customs and duties charges depending on the destination. The customer is responsible for paying any customs and duties charges that are applied to their order.
What is CalAesthetic LLC’s return policy?
We’re in the business of making clear and effective training programs that build strength, muscle safely.
That’s why we absolutely guarantee that: If you do the work, you’ll get results.
Here’s how our results guarantee works:
- After purchasing a program, log in and go thru the program and follow the instructions.
- If you have any questions or technical difficulties at all, let us know, and one of support staff will get back to you ASAP.
- Do the work. With a workout program, you have to actually workout to get results 🙂
- Having trouble? Again, let us know – we are here to help.
- If we’re not able to get you making progress within 30 days, let us know, and we’ll give you a full refund.
The 30 day money back guarantee
If we’re not able to get you making progress within 22-30 days after purchase, let us know, and we’ll give you a full refund IF YOU FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW. How are we able to know if you haven’t made any progress? Photos and/or videos. See below.
- When you begin the program, please take a photo of your physique for your own personal transformation (be sure the date is clearly shown on a phone and/or computer screen in the photo). If after 22-30 days, you take another photo (ensuring the date is clearly shown on the phone/computer screen) and you haven’t seen any results – we will 100% give you your money back.
It’s that simple.
You’ve got 30 days from the date of purchase to use the programs and prove to yourself that CalAesthetic LLC’s programs work.
Of course, when you make a generous and confident guarantee, there’s always going to be a few bad apples who want to take advantage of the situation. So unfortunately, we have to set a few limits to prevent abuse.
For one thing, we can only allow a maximum of one refund per client.
Also here’s a few cases in which we do NOT offer refunds
- “I hurt myself, so I can’t work out for a while.” – Lucky for you, you have lifetime access to your program, so you can get right back to it once you’ve recovered.
- “I can’t do all the exercises.” – That’s exactly why you need the program, right? Keep trying, and let us help you. You’ll get there with time and effort.
- “I’m not getting instant results.” – Stick with it 🙂 We promise, you’ll get better.
- “I forgot that I don’t have any money, and now I can’t pay my bill.” – You’ve gotta be kidding me…
- “I made a mistake purchasing” – Seeing you had to enter in all of your information to purchase, that doesn’t seem realistic.
- “My parents didn’t want me to buy the program” – How was your transformation after 30 days?
- “I don’t want the program anymore” – remember why you bought it, stay motivated!
- “I don’t like the way it is written, I already do this” – there is a reason why our programs are written by professionals… keep following it – you will see awesome results!
The gist here is that we make great programs, we know they work, and we’re proud of what we do, The thousands of people who have also chosen to put in the work, get results.
If you purchase a program, you’re expected to put in the work and you assume all responsibility for taking action.