Struggling with low testosterone? In this post I will show you everything you can start doing right now to boost your testosterone naturally, with no supplements. The video below Brendan discusses each key point and how he consistently maintains his testosterone levels.
- High amounts of stress can greatly alter your testosterone in a bad way.
- Signs to look out for: low energy, always feeling tired, more emotional, overreacting, loss of motivation, feeling overwhelmed, noticing more problems going on in your life.
- Too much stress elevates your cortisol levels which negatively affects your growth hormones and decreases testosterone.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each day. This is optimal for full recovery.
- Quick naps throughout the day will help as well.
- Meditation relaxes your body and can also be done all through the day.
- Intermittent Fasting can increase your testosterone levels as much as 400%.
- Try not to eat for about 16 hours, and then have an 8 hour window where you consume your meals.
- Heavy resistance training will definitely increase testosterone naturally.
- This can be in the gym or with your own bodyweight. Use different variations to make it harder.
- High intensity, low reps
- Train for about 1 hour for best results.
- Start adding a lot of healthy fats in your diet.
- Omega-3 (salmon)
- Fish oil
- Saturated fats (coconut oil)
- Monounsaturated fats (avocado, olive oil)
- Get at least 20 minutes of sunlight per day. If not you need to be taking a vitamin D-3 supplement.
All of these will help you boost your testosterone naturally and enable you to start making better progress. Combined with a good training programs and diet, you will be good to go.